Anorexia nervosa refers to an eating disorder described by extreme food restriction as well as illogical fear of gaining weight, and a distorted body self-image.
Those who are biting it from anorexia could dramatically limit the amount of food they eat. They may even eat and then force themselves to throw up. Other behaviors are:
- Cutting their food into tiny pieces or just moving the food around the plate rather than eating
- Exaggerated exercising, despite the bad weather, or even if they don’t feel well
- A trip to the bathroom every after meals
- Does not eat when around other people
- Using pills to force urination (water pills or diuretics), force bowel movement (enemas and laxatives), or lessen appetite (diet pills)